Friday, May 7, 2010

Movement

All three kids got to feel the baby kicking last night. Analiese is a very active baby and I feel her often, but so far the kids hadn't been able to get there in time to feel her kicking.

Last night she began her dancing and the kids were all sitting around me, so I told them to quickly get their hands on my tummy. Lo and behold, it actually worked this time! Abby got the first big kick and she was absolutely thrilled to feel her sister for the first time. It was so sweet to see the look of amazement on her face as she felt Analiese moving around. Both Max and Madeline got to feel her too and loved it.

It was a tender moment and one I am truly looking forward to repeating over the next few months.

2 comments:

Six in the Mix said...

How fun! Thank you for taking the time to post pictures. I love catching up on your lives.

hapi said...

Hi Virginia, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!