Thursday, September 29, 2011

Long Time, No Post

I am the lamest blogger out there. I really did a good job blogging when we were working to adopt Max. I felt like I had so much to share with all the people who were praying us through the process, so I blogged often to keep everyone updated. Then we adopt him, and my blogging slows down. We get pregnant and it pretty much stops completely. It has been almost a year and a half since I have written a post. I am lame!!!

I have more time on my hands now that school has started, so blogging once more has been on my list of things to accomplish. I am going to work really hard to blog often. Perhaps I should add it on to my list of weekly chores! But it truly isn't a chore. It is a blessing to have this avenue to share our life with people all over the place. So be ready-the comeback tour has been scheduled and is on it's way!!!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Okay, comeback tour??????? Was this a trick??